Broad Capabilities versus CapacityStockwell Elastomerics' business model is to serve technology-driven OEMs that require high performance parts. We are one of the few fully capable rubber component fabricators with in-house custom molding, water jet cutting, and die cutting capabilities. Stockwell Elastomerics is also a leader in adhesive lamination onto high performance elastomers. While this broad range of capabilities enables multiple approaches in solving design challenges and providing initial production to mid-range production quantities - we do not have the capacity to produce millions of commodity components.
If your firm is producing equipment for technology-driven markets, such as analytical instrumentation, medical diagnostics, ruggedized devices for information technology, telecommunications, industrial controls or aerospace - we believe we can add value.
Core CompetenceThe fabrication and molding of silicone rubber gaskets and cushioning pads is our core competence. Some examples of what Stockwell Elastomerics, Inc. has done with silicone rubber:
- Developed processes for applying over 20 Pressure Sensitive Adhesives to Silicone Rubber, Silicone Foam and Silicone Sponge and many other high performance elastomers.
- Developed an ESD conductive silicone coating that is dispersion coated and cured onto silicone sponge rubber.
- Custom lamination and fabrication of Solid Silicone, Fluorosilicone, Conductive Silicone, Silicone Sponge and Thermally Conductive Silicone, 3M VHB acrylics and many other component materials into special gaskets and cushioning pads.
- Liquid Injection Molding of Silicone Rubber Gaskets using large shot injection molding techniques to produce gaskets 12" x 12" and up to 6" x 20".
- Compression Molding of high consistency rubber (gum-based silicones), including electrically conductive silicone for EMI shielding and thermally conductive silicone for thermal dissipation and heat transfer pads.
- Die Cutting and Waterjet Cutting.
Stockwell Elastomerics is dedicated to providing all its die cutting, silicone injection molding and water jet cutting capabilities to meet and support the needs of technology driven OEMs worldwide requiring low to mid-range production runs.
Contact Stockwell Elastomerics, Inc.Contact Us for further assistance.