Stockwell Elastomerics announces a new addition to the Touch Brochure series. The Silicone Foam Touch Brochure is now available to assist engineers and designers with selecting the proper gasket material. This tactile brochure has six silicone foam buttons, ranging from Ultra Soft to Extra Firm.
Silicone foams are used in a wide range of applications; soft, open cell grades are often used for dust gaskets and cushioning pads, closed cell versions are used for environmental gaskets in electronics and electrical enclosures.Touch Brochure series. The Silicone Foam Touch Brochure is now available to assist engineers and designers with selecting the proper gasket material. This tactile brochure has six silicone foam buttons, ranging from Ultra Soft to Extra Firm.
• Displays: touch screen gaskets and LCD display gaskets
• Data acquisition (handheld scanners): ruggedizing gaskets and cushions
• Lighting: outdoor gasket, light leak gasket, induction, plasma, LED gaskets
• Electrical enclosures: NEMA gaskets, UL50 gasket, IP gasket
• Asset tracking: GPS gasket, RFID gasket
• Test equipment: scale gasket and measuring device gaskets
• Electronic housings: extruded enclosure gaskets, thermal insulation, cushions
• HVAC: high temperature air diverters, gasket tape
• Rail and Aerospace: gaskets and cushions (good flame, smoke and toxicity)
Silicone foam materials offer high performance at a competitive cost. Silicone is inherently UV and ozone resistant, has excellent rebound (compression set resistant), is flame rated and meets several other UL specifications. Stockwell manufactures custom silicone gaskets by die cutting, waterjet cutting, or slitting to customer prints. Adhesive lamination to silicone foam products is also available. Stockwell Elastomerics’ silicone foam touch brochure gives designers and engineers a tool to help select the best material for their application.
A Silicone Foam Touch Brochure can be requested at https://www.stockwell.com/silicone-foam-touch-brochure/. For more information on Stockwell Elastomerics’ products and services please call 215-335-3005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.