Stockwell Elastomerics, a Specialty Silicone Products (SSP) Partner
Stockwell Elastomerics and Specialty Silicone Products (SSP) have had a long history and strong partnership. As a component supplier to the technology sector, Stockwell Elastomerics requires high performance materials. Like Stockwell Elastomerics, SSP has a commitment to innovation. Development and qualification of their engineered materials has positioned SSP as a leader for specialty grades of silicone needed for challenging applications.
As a key Specialty Silicone Products partner, Stockwell Elastomerics maintains inventory of SSP materials, including developmental grades. Stockwell Elastomerics application engineers bring seal and gasket development technical support to customers leveraging SSP materials. This partnership enables efficient identification of candidate solutions putting prototypes quickly in the hands of the engineers solving challenging applications. Stockwell Elastomerics’ manufacturing and converting capabilities for SSP materials includes: injection molding, compression molding; composite structure development; adhesive lamination; and custom gasket cutting. Specialty Silicone Products is a key partner for electrically conductive silicone elastomers for EMI applications, high purity silicone and fluorosilicone in sheet, compound or extruded forms.
SSP Electrically Conductive Elastomers
The following list shows many of the SSP electrically conductive elastomers used at Stockwell Elastomerics:
- Nickel-Graphite Filled Compounds – Electrically Conductive Elastomer – EMI
- Silver Plated Aluminum Filled Compounds – Electrically Conductive Elastomer – EMI
- Nickel Plated Aluminum Filled Compounds – Electrically Conductive Galvanic Corrosion Resistant Elastomer – EMI
SSP High Purity Silicone HCR (Platinum Cured Gum Base)
The following describes the SSP SSP4749 high purity solid silicone high consistency rubber (HCR) platinum cured gum base materials used at Stockwell Elastomerics:
- 10 to 70 durometer
- 12″ wide continuous sheet and molding compound available for 3D profile seals and boots
- FDA CFR 177.2600, USP Class VI, and RoHS compliant
- Translucent and various colors
The following list shows many of the SSP4773 family of high-performance peroxide-catalyzed, heat cured, fluorosilicone rubber materials used by Stockwell Elastomerics:
- Military Grade Solid Fluorosilicone Material – MIL-DTL-25988 certified
- Military Grade Conductive Fluorosilicone Material – MIL-DTL-83528 certified
- Special Purpose Fluorosilicone Sheet Material
These SSP fluorosilicone materials can be paired with a variety of adhesives to meet specific requirements for the most challenging applications.
Contact Stockwell Elastomerics
Contact Us for further assistance with materials from Specialty Silicone Products (SSP).