Stockwell carries a wide range of materials so that we can meet the demands of most application. Over the years silicone has grown to be our core product. We are seeing more and more engineers specifying silicone products into their design because of its unique properties. Today Stockwell keeps in stock sheet good materials and compounds for custom molded silicone parts.
Silicone offerings include:
• Silicone Foam – that is UL94 V0 rated, excellent for electrical enclosure
• Closed Cell Silicone Sponge – for soft water gaskets such as IP 66, IP 67, and NEMA 4
• Solid Silicone – for water tight seals where higher closure forces are available
• Custom Molded Silicone – standard 20 durometer thru 70 durometer
• Electrically Conductive Silicone – for EMI and ESD gaskets
• Thermally Conductive – for gap pads and press pads for thermal management
• Adhesive Backed Silicone – Stockwell applies pressure sensitive adhesives (acrylic and silicone) to most materials in stock
For more information regarding silicone gaskets or other product offerings, please contact Stockwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-335-3005.