Stockwell Elastomerics has added 3M 9375W to its pressure sensitive adhesives offerings. Custom gaskets are made from materials that meet specific performance requirements – fluorosilicone is used for chemical and fuel resistance, silicone is used for its wide temperature range and UV resistance, Poron foam is used for its excellent rebound. Much like the gasket material, the pressure sensitive adhesive backing is selected based on performance. 3M 9375W was designed to meet various flame ratings, including UL 94, FAR 25.853, NFPA 1971 and FMVSS 302. Stockwell Elastomerics can laminate 3M 9375W to UL 94V-0 flame rated silicone foam, FAR rated silicone foam, or UL rated Poron foam. In addition to flame retardant 3M 9375W, Stockwell Elastomerics offers UL 746C rated adhesive covering a variety of bonding substrates.
3M 9735W Flame Retardant Adhesive Properties:
• UL 94
• FMVSS 302
• FAR 25.853
• Ultimate Bond to Stainless Steel: 160 oz/in
• Ultimate Bond to ABS: 86 oz/in
• Ultimate Bond to Polycarbonate: 87 oz/in
• Link to 3M 9735W datasheet
Other Performance Adhesives:
• 3M 9485, wide temperature and strong bond
• 256M, general purpose, cost effective
• F9473PC, VHB grade, good chemical resistance and strength
• 8311, repositionable for gasket placement
• 9472LE, adhesive for low surface energy materials
• DP-1001, high temperature peel and stick adhesive
• 3M 9713, Electrically conductive adhesive for EMI gaskets
• Listing of more gasket adhesive options
Stockwell Elastomerics is a custom gasket manufacturer with a core competence in silicone rubber and other high performance gasket materials. Stockwell Elastomerics is a Roger Corporations Preferred Converter carrying the Bisco Silicone and Poron Urethane products, a Saint-Gobain Preferred Converter and 3M Select Converter.
For more information about UL rated adhesives or 3M 9375W flame retardant adhesives, please call Stockwell Elastomerics at 215-335-3005 or complete a contact form for assistance.